3-Hour (Group) Handgun Training
- Held every Saturday.
- $75 + ammo per person.
- Must sign-in between 8:30-9:00am at the range to secure a spot in the class.
- Open enrollment, no reservations will be taken.
Topics covered include:
- Firearm safety
- Proper shooting techniques
- Firearms and the law
- Actual range time with the instructor (rental guns and targets provided)
Firing-Line Indoor Shooting Ranges provides our community with a place to learn firearm safety and proper gun handling. Our training classes are relaxed and fun for our students, yet disciplined and educational.
Please contact the range you are interested in taking a class at and they will get you in contact with the instructor for an appointment.
- Class attendees over the age of 21 must have a valid photo ID.
- Class attendees under 21 and over 18 years of age must have a photo ID and be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age who possesses their own valid photo ID.
- Class attendees under the age of 18 need to be accompaniedby a legal guardian.