Los Angeles and Ventura County CCW classes are only available at our Burbank location.
Orange County and Utah State CCW classes are only available at our Huntington Beach Location.
* CCW Course payment does not guarantee you will pass the qualification test.
Burbank CCW qualifications are provided by Scott with LACCW. Scott is a former police officer, technical advisor for the entertainment industry, and has been an outstanding CCW instructor for over a decade. Scott is an approved CCW instructor for Los Angeles & Ventura Counties and most smaller departments within (LAPD and LASD listed as Apex Firearms Training)
Initial qualification classes are $199, renewals $99, each additional gun $25 (initial or renewal). Classes are generally held Tuesdays (11am), Thursdays (11am) and Saturdays (1pm). These classes are open enrollment, but have a limit of 14 students (to ensure your spot in the class you can book a spot below). The classes are mandated at a minimum of 8 hours for the initial CCWs. You may need to register an account with our booking site.
Huntington Beach qualifications are provided by Jim with www.security-training-center.com. Jim has been a security guard and firearms instructor for well over 20 years. Huntington Beach classes are only for Orange County and Utah CCWs.
Initial classes are $150, renewals are $50, each additional gun $20 (initial or renewal). Qualification classes are held Mondays and Fridays from 1pm to 9pm, and are open enrollment. YOU MUST BE AT THE RANGE BY 1PM TO SIGN IN, no late entries to the class will be allowed. The classes are mandated at a minimum of 8 hours for initial CCWs.
- Class attendees over the age of 21 must have a valid photo ID.
- Must bring the firearms (DROSed in your name) you want to put on your permit (LA county permits are generally limited to 3, but check with your issuing agency.)
- Any modifications to firearms must abide by local, state and federal laws.
- You will need 72 rounds for the first gun, and 20 rounds for each additional gun (no hollowpoint, softpoint, or magnetic jacketed bullets will be allowed.) Ammunition is available for purchase from the range, however you will not be able to take any extra ammunition out of the building. If you have a gun chambered in a less common cartridge (.25 auto, .32 auto, .30 super carry etc.) please call the range ahead of time to check stock.