The FIRING-LINE was founded in 1977, providing the first indoor shooting ranges available in Los Angeles and Orange counties. We provide the public with a place to learn proper firearms safety and handling in a relaxed yet disciplined and professional environment at affordable prices. We operate three state-of-the-art, safe, indoor shooting ranges in Huntington Beach, Burbank, and Northridge, California. Each location is staffed by professionals and designed as both shooting and training ranges.
When you walk into a FIRING-LINE facility, you are in the safest, most modern indoor shooting ranges available. They are equipped with:
- Fully automated target shooting positions
- Steel-lined safety booths
- Individually controlled target retrieval system
- Temperature-controlled ventilation system
- Video-equipped classrooms
- And fully stocked pro shops.
FIRING-LINE offers a broad range of services including:
- Safe, indoor 50-foot ranges open every
day until 10 PM
- Fully stocked pro shop with a wide variety
of cleaning and shooting supplies
- Safety equipment provided for all shooters
- Shoot all handgun calibers through .44 Magnum
- Handgun and rifle rentals (Many calibers, brands
and models available)
- Sales of factory and CAL-AMMO remanufactured
- Firearm safety and shooting instruction for the public
- Security Guard and CCW training
NOTE: Children under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by an experienced parent or guardian in order to be able to shoot at any of our ranges.