Daily Session Rates:
- All rates are per visit.
- A visit is defined as the time between when you arrive at the range until you leave or when we close at 10:00 pm.
- $20.00 for the first person.
- $10.00 for each additional shooter on the same line.
FOR SAFETY REASONS
If you bring your own ammunition…
- It must be Full Metal Jacket (FMJ, TMJ, CMJ) or completely lead.
- Hollow point, steel core, or soft point/semi-jacketed bullets are NOT allowed.
- Wolf Brand ammunition is NOT allowed.
We offer an open-enrollment basic shooting class on Saturday mornings at 9am.
Topics covered include:
- Firearm safety
- Proper shooting techniques
- Firearms and the law
- Actual range time with the instructor
SECURITY GUARD TRAINING / CCW for more info click here
- Guard Card
- Firearms Card
- LA County CCW
- Ventura County CCW
- Utah CCW
For Security Guard training and CCW classes, please call the range for days and times.